Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Long Does Silicone Take To Dry Silicone Drying Time?

Silicone Drying Time? - how long does silicone take to dry

How long does it take for the application of silicone sealant take before it can be in an aquarium safe? Regardless of the strength of the connection (what I do, is closed), I will not poison the fishes.

I get some plants during the day via e-mail, so I would not bother with plants now instead of later in the plants. If I were cured in the night of silicone in 24 hours. Is that enough time?

4 comments:

jessapug said...

I closed one tank and waited 24 hours several times, always been good.

Ugly Artwork said...

A week. Certainly not 24 hours.

stargraz... said...

24 hours is good.

valannb2... said...

You must wait at least 48 hours in order to be completely healed. You can get away with 24 hours,

Post a Comment