Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why Would You Spot Between Periods Whats Wrong With Meee?

Whats wrong with meee? - why would you spot between periods

Okay, so my last time was in September .. 14 to 21 My periods were very irregular lately, im not sure why. Ive had it for about 6 years. But anyway, everything I had 13 and 14, a little bleeding .. would have been the 23 days since my last period. I had spotting between periods, as a rule. I heard her ovulation and when you are healthy, bleed a little? long after the hemorrhage, many of the assumption, of perhaps one or two weeks. Now I do not have any relief, I am so strong gas-filled yesterday and had a headache: (I do not know why I have my period yet ...

They believe the bleeding between periods is bad? or is it something that others have?

2 comments:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Mom2two Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said...

It is normal for a little blood, when ovulation occurs, but only a towel or a panty liner, and it is more than one volume should see a DR

Anonymous said...

You should consult a physician.

Personally I can not bear it if my periods are irregular.

But was the type of discharge? and there are also other symptoms? There are many different things that you have, or you're just PMSing, but the doctor.

I hope you feel better

Post a Comment