Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Do Women Experience After Mestruation Any Other Women Experience This After A C-section?

Any other women experience this after a C-section? - what do women experience after mestruation

So I thought about it a little, but I feel a little embarrassed. I had a caesarean section and had a catheter placed and in a year and a half or two. As I pee at last they burned for a few months, but finally left after a while.
Now I'm facing what I believe is a mild form of incontinence. When I want to pee, I gotta pee. I can only keep it for a few minutes, then it is time to go! It used to be able to wait in the same period, 15 or 20 minutes and many times while I was at work. Now I find myself thinking about accidents in uncomfortable places, like the deal or when trying to change my baby and my body suddenly decides he needs to urinate.
What do you do? Permanganate isENT?

5 comments:

★☆<insert TC badge below>★ said...

I had this problem after a caesarean section. I regret that you go through the inconvenience! = (

One thing you can do to make things more efficient) to pelvic floor exercises (Kegel exercises. Imagine that you hold your urine for a few seconds, then release. Here you will discover some systems to improve in these days and with the times. Incontinence, because it often after pregnancy, and is not permanent.

Jasmine Moon said...

My mother and I had a caesarean section. Never before has the problem, but my mother has had. Remember, a muscle cut, remove the baby and needs to be rebuilt and tonic. They will try to improve some abdominal exercises and Kegel exercises and needs. Good luck!

That's not my name said...

You know, now that you mention, I have this problem! I ran to the bathroom often (and thus come to a real accident in the vicinity.) Unallocated with Section C Hmm.

sure said...

Go to your doctor suggests that you have UTI (urinary tract infection) and given a medication for it and it works. It's not funny, but I care for you too:)

MexiiMam... said...

You may have a urinary tract infection, see your doctor and ask. Likely to prescribe antibiotics.

Post a Comment