Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tech Deck Complete Set Rate My Cyber Dragon Deck

Rate my Cyber Dragon Deck - tech deck complete set

Here's my deck:

Monsters: 23
Cyber Dragon 2
Proto-Cyber Dragon 3
Cyber Phoenix 2
Cyberdark Edge 1
Cyberdark Horn 1
Cyberdark Keel 1
Dragon Hunter 1
1 Jinzo
Gyroid 1
Steamroid 1
Blast Zone 1
Adhesive Explosive 1
Blue Thunder T-45 1
HMSP 1
Cyber-Tech Alligator 1
Dekoichi The Battle .. 1
Cyber Dinosaur 1
1 Sangan
X-Head Cannon 1

Spells: 16
Future Fusion 1
Pot of Greed 1
Power Bond 2
Overload Fusion 1
Limiter transfer 1
Update 1
SDC 1
STD 1
Heavy Sturm 1
1 Monster Reborn
Foolish Burial 1
Lightning Vortex 1
The Premature Burial 1
Magical Mallet 1
Shield Crush 1

Traps: 4
2 Sakuretsu Armor
Deny Attack 1
Jar of Greed 1

Side Deck: 15
Drillago 1
1 Cyber Ouroboros
X-Head Cannon1
Des Wombat 1
DD Warrior Lady 1
Old Vindictive Magician 1
Summoner of Illusion 1
Armored Cybern 1
7 1 full
Card Destruction 1
Enemy Controller 1
Magical Mallet 1
System Down 1
A feather of the Phoenix 1
Nightmare Steelcage 1

Fusion: 7
Vapor Gyroid 1
Cyber Twin Dragon 2
Dragon Ball Dragon 1
Chimera Technology Overdragon 2
Cyber End Dragon 1

Only constructive criticism!

5 comments:

Tom B said...

Too many monsters drop three of them and is impressive. Moreover, the peace of advice for Monster Reborn Premature Burial approved in advance. Trust is permitted to me. I have a 9 and when you make changes, then my thoughts 10th

jahui19 said...

reporting is not so bad that I rate it 7.5/10 and I fired Cyberdark monsters, and this may give some monsters content mechanicalchasers Z or Y

Cross Cross Applesauce said...

Dragons 6 / 10 level 3, need more support for your Cyberdark. Hidden Dragon (3) is a necessity.

Duck Tape said...

not very good. I give it 6 / 10
controleror unnecessary enemy of the Wombat

Tyrell P said...

fuck disorder Steamroid end, I once

Post a Comment