Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Colour Table Runner Do I Need For A Dark Table What Colour Table Runner Should I Get?

What colour table runner should I get? - what colour table runner do i need for a dark table

I have a beautiful vase of Wedgwood blue and white that I want in the middle of my table, I want a white tablecloth, but I am sure that the color of the carpet. I thought a red Burgundy, Buti not know whether he is walking with the cup. I always want a color darker than most of the forests in the house are made of dark wood (walnut, etc.)
All opinions are welcome

3 comments:

pissy_ol... said...

I went with a fleet to match your glass ... Night, make a declaration of Nice on the white tablecloth, but the blue color of the vase and pop to catcher worthy.

keswicki... said...

Navy blue and white showing in the glass, but what other colors you have in your home may contain one of them to tie everything

manda said...

I'm with everyone goes with light blue or blue, describes how to bind together.

Post a Comment