Monday, January 4, 2010

Can I Get Pregnant On The Pill Could I Be Pregnant? (on The Pill)?

Could I be pregnant? (on the pill)? - can i get pregnant on the pill

I'm almost 16
The doctor has me on the pill for skin problems and began to just under 3 weeks
This morning I played with my friend and we were both naked and in my vagina, but it plays and against my entrance, a couple of times and I am sure that what happened previously ***.

I have not missed a day of the pill, but not really the same time each day. What is fever?

5 comments:

monika J said...

do not worry about what to take ur time, is irrelevant, but you do not lose the card of the day is important,
ur pill is not pregnant.

Dopey said...

Do not worry. Very unlikely, since you're on the pill. They are very effective.
Moreover, not start before ejaculation with sperm when you ejaculate before "before ejaculation, then you can collect sperm that do not allow the urethra and cause a possible pregnancy, but not likely. Direkt. The good news here If the person in front MEA before ejaculation, the acid in the urine destroys the "left-over sperm from a previous ejaculation. But never say never. It may be possible, but it is rarely possible.

Steph said...

unless the sperm actually reaches virgina is very unlikely that you are pregnant ... Do not you think it is somewhat disturbing.

beefelt said...

Probably not. I would not worry

beefelt said...

Probably not. I would not worry

Post a Comment