Friday, January 8, 2010

Fairfield University Lacrosse Will I Get Into Loyola College In Maryland? Fairfield University? Ithaca College?

Will I get into Loyola College in Maryland? Fairfield University? Ithaca College? - fairfield university lacrosse

I am new to the school. I have a 3.2 GPA, 1220 on the SA, with all the honors and AP classes, 3 clubs and 3 for all years so far and the captain of the lacrosse team for the past 2 years. I am involved in a leadership program and community service. Do you think it will take me? I will also think for an interview, a maintenance support?

1 comments:

Alexa said...

Hey Alex!
His resume is very good and you may know what program you choose the University have chosen.
My suggestion to you is that the links should make sure you get first hand information about the school of their choice.
You also get the comments from students who read there, and other relevant information (eg, write the date of the recording) to go. You can also find the students in the information you are looking for.
Greetings and good luck


http://www.unigo.com/fairfield_university/
http://www.unigo.com/ithaca_college/

Post a Comment