Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dial A Tow Towing Regulations In California?

Towing regulations in california? - dial a tow

It is monitored and published on my previous ((comparison http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = Au_8dtSSOq581xgBHx9pxDTsy6IX; _ylv = 3? Qid = 20090609230123AAuaiRN)) three weeks ago.

if the car still speak on our way as we do. I am very angry and helpless at this point.

My father, the owner, is the sweetest man I know that heart. My father knows that the tenants break their contract and not yet one can find in your heart to this difficult situation.

I spoke with our tenants in early June and gave them a week to remove his car and all I get a dial tone at the end of another line.

I do not know what to do. It's frustrating because I know they will not do what I say, I am apparently not the owner, but always respect our wishes that we live in the same house with them?

What should I do now? I'll bite my lip on this situation and continue to allow tenantsWe cross the line and disrespect us? I can even drag your car out of our entry into the cost? I will continue to talk to them about it, even though I am not the owner?

Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

Please help.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first step is a letter (Thomas still lives in the same house), the issue at hand and give them time to clarify to send to. also say that, unless it is clear that the vehicle will be towed at their own expense. A copy of the letter for you and for sending and receiving the letter as evidence that was given and the problem with erased, then the vehicle hauling the property and try to collect payment from her hand. if they refuse to pay classafied send a letter demanding payment or small claims court appeal to obtain the payment. Save a copy of this letter and receipt if you are good, and then go to pay legal claims and to have all the evidence you need to get money from his Tennants.

Post a Comment