Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wella Vs Redken Redken Blonde Icing Vs. Wella Blondor Bleach. PLEASE HELP?!?!?

Redken Blonde Icing vs. Wella Blondor Bleach. PLEASE HELP?!?!? - wella vs redken

I decided to add a few slices of my hair. Finally, I want a 9 or 10 is very easy, but I understand that I can prolly do this in one step. My hair is a level 3 or 4, but I have a semi-permanent, so that the plan provides for a level 4 or 5 to clarify the natural way, then lift it. I have two stylists, my first choice is a salon that uses Wella Color Line, the second uses Redken Color Line. I know that bleach well and raise the hair is a relatively good condition. I've heard, both flash, but I want to know what is best. Please do not give me an answer Cuz its brand as a U, I want to know what really works!
:-) Thanks to all who reply

1 comments:

hairbend... said...

There is no such thing. You can not compare the two. There are different brands. There are different things.

But Bleach Bleach. You will also need to clarify your hair. As for damages, all damages hair bleach to a certain extent and type of chlorine is no real difference.

Of course, no one will say how the brand is best, but you're the one who knows. What I do not like what you want, and certainly not like what my neighbor. You can not compare these things. Bleach and bleach are all you need is to ask, it makes my hair bright enough. Both are. The semi-permanent color can be a problem - one of them.

Post a Comment