Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Torture Gay Movies Is There A Rating System For Book Content Like The Ones For Movies, TV Or Video Games?

Is there a rating system for book content like the ones for movies, TV or video games? - torture gay movies

I'm halfway through a book and is wonderful and I am completely, then BAM! He struck in the face of a gay sex scene or a graphic description of torture, rape or child abuse. No offense to those of you who I like, but for those of us who would not be good if there was a way to escape. Preferably, before I read half the book before we subscribed to their lives.

2 comments:

Goldfish said...

Yes, I have something too often.

I recommend reading the reviews of the book before you receive it. At Amazon, there be many who are not away spoilers, but I will say that the content could or should be evaluated. Additionally, sites like Amazon, which in this age group to read the book and show that you should give an idea of it.

It's something that might be useful, I just need to find ...

** Well, I found one of the things that might be useful: http://www.commonsensemedia.org/book-rev ...

I do not use the site, but it is a site that has top-quality sterling and find out what is in them before they read. It seems that for children, but it is not. Teens can also use. Uh ... I do not know how old he is so ...

http://www.allreaders.com/default.asp

This is the website mentioned above: http://www.allreaders.com/default.asp

We have said that if they are unsuitable scenes in the book before reading, but myand not everything that you want to read books on the list.

Lyra [ True 2010 Horoscopes] said...

I know what you mean. But there is no classification.

What I read recommend or review before reading the book or questions about the book. You see, if someone has read you, ask and you know. Or eighth, where you found that your books.

The fact is that it is difficult to avoid too. Books tell stories about life. Sex, torture, rape and child abuse are part of life and are sometimes unavoidable. So, I'm not sure it will still be able to avoid it.

But I will star this question. Let's see if my contacts could not give a better answer. (You probably can.)

Post a Comment