Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rc Car Lights How Do I Modify My Takara Tomy Drift Package Light RC Car?

How do I modify my Takara Tomy Drift Package Light RC car? - rc car lights

I have a small package Takara Tomy RC Drift car. I bought red) a Toyota Levin (. I would like to edit SD and headlights and taillights. I wonder if the parties must be purchased, you can shop online or hobby can you change your car. I live in Singapore on the road. In addition, the motors are interchangeable motor Tamiya?

1 comments:

Cycling Magician said...

You do not need or trademarks of Takara Tomy work. You can use the Tamiya motors, provided they are shaped marks. HPI Traxxas, or you can get there if possible. You can order online, but if you find in a hobby shop that also. What can the lights you buy it online or in stores. You can also do it yourself.

Post a Comment