Friday, January 15, 2010

Tab Collar Dress Shirts Will Dressing Over The Top Help Or Hurt My Career?

Will dressing over the top help or hurt my career? - tab collar dress shirts

I am a media manager of financial and I always see the "top". Striped suits, a large English tab collar, starched shirts with silver / gold cufflinks. Silk ties, pens, Mont Blanc, Movado watches and TAG Heur. A pair of shoes for different city every working day (20 pairs). The high over my workplace to have positive feedback about the sharpness I wear provided. But to tell some of my colleagues that I, that my boss can give me too much and the increase obtained normally. I see it as creating a "brand" of any kind for me. My performance evaluations at work are always good, so I feel obliged to dress contributes to the perception of Quaility.

3 comments:

Smile said...

I think it depends. They have learned in business school that you should dress for the amount you want to be promoted. Is how the company is perceived. Your colleagues are probably just jealous that you show up. I say bravo to you for care in their appearance. This is something that many as a given.

Unless, of wasting money on clothes and not pay the bills and / or money into your retirement account. Then I have the options for costumes. It looks good in May on a budget and without name brands.

mariah said...

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!
To judge people on the appearance of other !!!!!!!

zac s said...

Depends on the job i guess. Beginning of my school clothes every day like a pimp (heavy) and graduated with honors UVA.

Post a Comment